Page 1 of 2
Information about an organization, its environment, its products, its services and its people are essential to management and employees. Effective communication is a necessary part of learning for all organizations.
A company needs to communicate with its employees in order to meet its goals. Otherwise, how do the employees know what to do?
Workplace communications has other benefits:
- It leads to greater effectiveness
- It increases motivation to perform well
- It makes for better relationships and understanding between employers and employees
- It helps employees feel important, involved and valued.
- it has a powerful positive impact the culture of the organization
What to Communicate
Some of the critical information that requires communication between managers and employees includes:
- Work assignments
- Performance standards
- How well employees are meeting those standards
- Benefits available to employees
- Any changes in benefits
- Company policies
- Changes in company policies
- Significant events in the life of the company that need to be celebrated or that could impact employees
Please click Next for information on how to communicate with workers.