Page 1 of 3
Communication is the key to keeping employees engaged and motivated in the workplace. By keeping the lines of communication open and well established you prevent much of the negativity or unproductive behaviour often associated with disengaged employees.
The benefits of engaged employees are:
- employees are more committed to the organization
- work is more productive
- company is more profitable
- company is better able to provide superior customer service
- workplace is a more safety conscious environment
- actions of employees are more likely to encourage other employees to want to do great work
- company becomes more attractive as a workplace
Please click Next to view a list of strategies that help engage employees.